Visit new website recently launched : https://upshiftentrepreneur.com
EVERYTHING STARTS FIRST WITH A THOUGHT, A WISH, A DREAM,
AN INSPIRATION ... SO GUARD YOUR THOUGHTS WELL.
Live a happier, more meaningful life by tuning into your inner wisdom for answers to your questions & for guidance, and learn to trust your eternal authentic self.
If you are the owner of a business, it can be lonely at the top!
Imagine having a new confidente & best friend who is
committed to being there for you ...
to giving you the insights, tools, and confidence
for a major breakthrough in your life ...
with first-hand experience, internationally accredited professional degrees, qualifications, skills, understanding and passion
to support you with strategic actions to
achieve your goals and make your dreams come true!
We think big ... and we are also very practical : a rare combination.
You have come to the right place. We know what we are doing.
We will help you to fully realize your most cherished and important personal, business and spiritual goals so that you can have a great life, starting NOW.
During your time with us you will learn to access insights, wisdom and solutions from within yourselves and the greater Cosmic pool of knowledge, moving yourselves to proactive, positive, clearly defined action plan with appropriate time tables and measures for achievement. You will be empowered to achieve your full potential regarding your goals and objectives. We will inspire and equip you as individuals, employees, entrepreneurs and leaders to develop and maximize your inner resources in a powerful and practical way.
You are the master of your own destiny and you came into this world fully equipped to be this master. Become an expert at mastering the ever changing flow life's opportunities and challenges bring. ONCE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS FOR YOURSELF, YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK - A MUST FOR EVERYONE!
Our style of coaching is aligned with but not exclusive to InnerLifeSkills® Coaching which is unique in its approach to supporting individuals in gaining insights and solutions, focussing on self-responsibility and personal empowerment. It is very powerful and has been known to achieve breakthroughs in dealing with challenges and inner obstacles to success, in hours rather than weeks or months.
InnerLifeSkills® takes the best of life coaching and further empowers it to proactively engage individuals in their own personal and career development.
We invite you, for a few moments, to be still and … listen … can you hear the melody of your heart-song, your soul’s deepest longings … what might they be?
1. The InnerLifeSkills® (ILS) accredited coach training programme (ACTP) is internationally recognised by the ICF (International Coaching Federation) with the approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
2. ILS was one of the first training providers in South Africa to qualify life and business coaches and the South African born training programmes meet and often exceed international best practice standards, with more than 50% of clients seeking ILS coach training by referral. ILS qualified coaches are tops among a nation-wide group with a proven track record.
3. . We add value to your coaching sessions by offering you specific support in many areas e.g marketing and business building skills (how many people know your name/brand ... how many know your specific solution ... how many want your solution?
4. We specialise in life skills as well as business coaching and use up to 50 unique, trade-marked coaching processes, scripts and worksheets ..
- ILS Kite to coach inner obstacles (like fear, procrastination and doubt)
- ILS Power Formula to coach goals, projects and performance
- ILS Apple Tree to coach purpose
- ILS Money up to transform financial blocks
5. We know how to get to the point and dig deeply to reach the roots of problems and this is likely to save you a great deal in terms of time and the number of sessions required to reach a satisfactory (usually exceptional!) place in relation to your goal.
6. Our training has been live and practical because coaching is practical. Our coaching training has not come from books or via programmes on the internet. We are highly trained to coach on pretty much any inner obstacle you may encounter. We also come with a larger body of skills, intuition, wisdom and life experience which is over and above and not tied to our ILS training and certification.
7. You will learn to be successful from successful people
8. We coach anywhere, any time on any dream or goal ... and we coach individuals as well as groups.
9. We are skilled communicators with the ability to awaken you to your own inner knowledge, motivate, transform conflict, train and empower you … and we are passionate about what we do!
Significant Experience : Coaching, mentoring and supporting companies and individuals on their journey towards greatness is the main focus of Ad-Impact Management, a business managed by Susan Haywood who has a Degree in Journalism, an Honours Degree in Psychology and her Master's in Coaching. For the last 30 years she have been actively involved in creating and managing a variety of different businesses which have given her invaluable experience with staff, clients and human nature across numerous walks of life. She has worked with senior directors of many companies listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and understands a multitude of different types of business, employment roles and needs.
Ad-Impact Management is affiliated with the team of qualified Inner Life Skills coaches and trainers world-wide, so if you require coaching by a number of qualified coaches simultaneously, we can meet your requirements.
Susan understands your dreams. She also understands the challenges you face. She is passionate about helping you to have a life filled with joy and success.
We've been waiting for you to show up ... and we are ready for you.
We invite you to call us (072 276 6222) so that your exciting journey to greatness can shift into higher gear right now !!!
IT IS LONELY AT THE TOP : Nearly Two-Thirds of CEOs Don't Receive Outside Leadership Advice – But Nearly All Want It.
STANFORD, CA – July 31, 2013 – “It’s lonely at the top” appears to be truer than ever, according to a new study conducted by the Center for Leadership Development and Research at Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University’s Rock Center for Corporate Governance, and The Miles Group. Nearly two-thirds of CEOs do not receive coaching or leadership advice from outside consultants or coaches, and almost half of senior executives are not receiving any either, the survey reveals.
“What’s interesting is that nearly 100% of CEOs in the survey responded that they actually enjoy the process of receiving coaching and leadership advice, so there is real opportunity for companies to fill in that gap,” says David F. Larcker, who led the research team and is the James Irvin Miller Professor of Accounting and Morgan Stanley director of the Center for Leadership Development and Research at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
“Given how vitally important it is for the CEO to be getting the best possible counsel, independent of their board, in order to maintain the health of the corporation, it’s concerning that so many of them are ‘going it alone,’” says Stephen Miles, CEO of The Miles Group. “Even the best-of-the-best CEOs have their blind spots and can dramatically improve their performance with an outside perspective weighing in.”
More than 200 CEOs, board directors, and senior executives of North American public and private companies were polled in the 2013 Executive Coaching Survey that Stanford University and The Miles Group conducted this spring. The research studied what kind of leadership advice CEOs and their top executives are – and aren’t – receiving, and the skills that are being targeted for improvement.
Key findings from the survey include: Shortage of advice at the top – Nearly 66% of CEOs do not receive coaching or leadership advice from outside consultants or coaches, while 100% of them stated that they are receptive to making changes based on feedback. Nearly 80% of directors said that their CEO is receptive to coaching. “If CEOs are willing to be coached and make changes based on coaching, it stands to reason that companies and boards should make this happen,” says Professor Larcker.
Simply click "CONTACT US" at the top of the page and fill in the reply form and we will guide you from here.
The image of the flame in the above is
©4/2013 ARhAyas Productions : Easha Ashayana -
Membership is free and entitles you to a discount on Meetup sessions so please do join us and become part of a family of like-minded people!
This is a NEW GROUP for all who wish improve any area of their lives and get to live their "Best life Now." Have fun and meet people who are making the choices that support themselves in achieving their goals and overcoming obstacles to success. Be coached in small groups, in lovely settings - and even create your own topics! The cost is R240 for members and R275 for non-members (membership is free - you only pay for the sessions you come to.)
For Meetup Schedule go to :
Organisations which need your support & donations :